Friday, March 02, 2007

One good Spliff

Shit...its been more than 1 month since my last post. Where did the time go? Oh fuck it...just make sure not to waste anymore time sitting on my ass. And in times when all I can do is sit on my ass, I'll make sure to suck in the experience for all its worth. I read a cool article from an email I got...here's a part of it...

Many of us live our lives running behind time, but we only reach it when we die of a heart attack or in a car accident rushing to be on time. Others are so anxious of living the future that they forget to live the present, which is the only time that truly exists. We all have equal time throughout the world. No one has more or less. The difference lies in how each one of us does with our time. We need to live each moment. As JohnLennon said, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making otherplans".


Updates..

The Experiment

The experiment to bankroll the Ladies man in order to play 700 hours and collect P100,000 has been canned. Mainly due to the fact that the Ladies Man still has to prove himself worthy of accepting being bankrolled. I mean you guys read his post right? "the new beginning," How the hell will I know if you re using the money I'm gonna give you on poker or blowing it on your other gimmick needs. Sorry man, the situation is just too shady until proven otherwise...which I hope you will eventually do. You've made the first step by admitting you have a problem, now please show me it ain't all talk.

Played in ACF....

Sunday, 3 of us went to ACF to play some poker. Table were full when we arrived so we played WAR downstairs and started off really hot. It was sick..Dealer would show King and we would flip over an "Ace." I think we won around 8 hands in a row. I ended up losing all my winnings tho and headed back up stairs to play some poker. Played around 3 hours and won P1700...I lost a 500 pot tho in my 2ND to the last hand when my A10 was outdrawn by A5 who got the 2 pair. On the way home, I'm back into my playing poker for a living mentality and I'm going for it by the middle of this year. I'm still planning my exit strategy from work.

Playing in the Charity event....

Going to galle tom to play the charity event. I've already got a bunch of joint rolled up and I cant wait to hot box in the parking lot while waiting for it start or during the breaks if I make it deep. I haven't smoked up in 3 weeks cuz I just renewed my drivers license. I made sure I was clean cuz 3 years ago I got tested positive but was still able to get my license by some miracle. When a test gets tested positive they send it to PNP for further testing. If it gets tested positive there your license gets suspended for 6 months. When my results got back from PNP they were Negative and I was happy as hell.

Anyways..I'll post how I do in the charity tournament.

The first high after 3 weeks...That's gonna be One good spliff. Lets hit some pancakes after the tournament.

Dr. Blunt Signing off...Stay away from chemicals! Stick to Herb!

Keep giving me the good vibrations...

No comments: